October 10, 2016
I was actually searching for Korean or Japanese beauty products here but when I heard someone's selling these Kylie Lip Kits, I bought one to try and check if its worth the hype. There were only few colors left but I'm happy I was able to get the last Posie K. Its dusty mauve pink and I love anything that is pink :D
Packaging: The Kylie Jenner Lip Kit contains 1 lip liner and 1 liquid matte lipstick. They are housed in a white box with drip design on the upper part and the lip logo in the middle.
Smell: It smells like cake batter which I personally like but it wears off after a few minutes.
I love it because...
- It dries quickly and its completely matte within a minute.
- It doesn't transfer or smudge easily. You can wear it even with drinking and eating in between. I wore it when I went for my 12 hours duty. Surprisingly, it doesn't transfer to my face mask whenever I use one. And when I went home, my lips still had some faint pinkish color (I think we ate 3 times and I drank water so many times I can't even count).
- Its very pigmented. It only takes one swipe and it looks great already. I haven't tried to apply more than one layer because I don't need to.
I wish Kylie Lip Kit...
- is not drying just like most of the matte lipsticks. My lips was flaky after few hours from the time I applied.
- is always available. It always out of stock.
I'm loving the product so far. I've been using it daily because I love the color. I'm considering to try other colors soon. Hopefully they'll be available :)
September 29, 2016
The City of Abha is known for its cold climate and its tourist spots. It's like Baguio City of the Philippines. The road from Jizan to Abha is also similar like that of Kenon Road which has zigzags. Luckily its just a few miles away from Khamis Mushayt, where we currently live.
Ate Vilma and her husband fetched us. We went to their house first because its still hot to travel outside. We ate delicious roasted chicken and sinigang na baka cooked by ate Vilma.
So while waiting, we kill time by taking pictures. We are currently loving this app called SNOW. It's like snapchat but with more cute filters.
At around 4pm, we're on the road again. And reach a certain park in Abha at around 5. We were supposed to go Al Souda so we can try cable cars and see more of Abha because its higher there but its quite late already.
We just had picnic instead and ate chicken and chocolate cake while looking at the very bright Green Mountain.
And since we can't go to Green Mountain anymore, we just took picture with it as our background :)
September 26, 2016
I actually decided to stop blogging because I've been very busy. But it seems like I miss it and I've got nothing to do here.. So I decided to open again my blog and revamp it.
￼So where do I start? I'm currently living in Khamis Mushayt for 3 months now. It's in the southern region of KSA and it's one of those few places in Saudi where the climate is cold. Saudi Arabia is not one of my dream country to work to but I think it would be good enough as a stepping stone in achieving for my bigger dreams in the future. And also going here is easier than in other countries.
So far, it's good...
I got to learn a lot of things and be more independent, strong and brave. There are many adjustments I did especially that I'm an only child. I'm used to having my parents on my side always hahaha! I know my parents are proud of me now that I grow more :)
I'm also grateful for the new friends I have here. Being the introvert person that I am, I'm surprised and happy I got new friends. Because of them, surviving in a foreign place is a lot easier 😃
So here's to new beginning and more adult-ing stuff!
September 24, 2015
I saw a couple of photos of this place on Facebook. Its fancy walls and interiors attracted me so much and made me want to go to this place asap. Because trying new places would be fun if your with friends, I invited my two close friends from the hospital. The other one failed to wake up early so we just went along with my other duty mates. I texted one of our former duty mate and off we go!
September 10, 2015
Since I'll be celebrating another anniversary in the hospital on December, I can finally look for jobs starting on January. I love my work, my workmates and my workplace but I need to go somewhere wherein I can earn more and experience more. I know it wouldn't be easy so as early as now I'm drafting my plans.
- Save: I need funds for the processing of important documents I need for application and for the examinations I need to take. I started saving last January. I hope it'll suffice.
- Review: I really don't have much time for reviewing because whenever I reach home, I'm always dead tired. Nursing apps that provides sample exam questions helps too especially when I'm in the hospital and have no patients.
- Find: I need to find a job (of course) and someone who would like to apply too, haha :)
August 30, 2015
For the past few days, I've been suffering cramps (both in my hands and feet). Sometimes I can barely hold my patients' hand for iv insertion. And last night while I'm on duty, I'm having tachycardia. So I went to the laboratory and let my serum electrolytes be checked. And tada~ I'm suffering from hypokalemia.